Saturday, November 21, 2009

I SAW NEW MOON




        Ok guys I saw the movie it was awesome I cry, laugh got mad and of curse scream like an Idiot but I wasn't the only one, when the movie start the crazy fans were screaming, when Ed and Bella kissed there was screaming when jake took his shirt off ohhhh there WAS SCREAMING when Ed left her u could hear why's and no's and oh yeah... now he can be mine and a lot of crying. My ticket was for 7:35pm and my friends and I were there 4:30pm at 5:00pm we stared making the line we were the firsts one there!!!(THANKS GOODNESS) the line was so big that it came out of the cinema. 


       When the mannager said that we could go in u could see all the people RUNING TO BE THE FIRST ONES TO GET IN but I was really lucky I left my friends behind and I run as fast as I could I went upstairs, got to the last row, took my hat, bag, jaket, scarf and globe off and put them on every seat I could and HEY we got the hole row to ourself isn't that wonderful. I can't belive the end of new moon its really painful and not just because it ends because of what happened


(IF U HAVENT SAW NEW MOON STOP READING) 


        Jake stoped Edward's car to tell bella and Edward that they couldn't forget the treaty that no Cullen can bite a human so Bella gets really upset and they start arguing they he says "I wont let you be one of them Bella" Edward says "You should listen to him Bella" and blah blah blah u have to see it then Jake gets really mad cause Edward pushes him away he transforms to a werewolf then Bella risk her life to stop the fight Jake(as a werewolf) looks her in the eyes and run away...... and then Edward tells her if u want me to change you, you have to marry me!!! then U see bella's expression then u see the two of them and boom end of the movie isn't that painful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment